Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Little Table has gone POP UP!!!



Well I have gone and done it this time…

Surprise…

I have opened a Pop Up shop for the whole month of November right here on the Northern Beaches.

This is a shop with a twist though. It a shop for the mummies!!!

Yes that's right. I have designed my space to ensure absolute relaxation whilst shopping and I have varied my opening house so I am open late when the kiddies are tucked up in bed.
I am still stocking all the fabulous kids activity packs and craft kits as always, but I have added adorable china tea cups and tea sets by Cristina Re, delicious MOR cosmetics and candle gift packs and some very cute tea towels and aprons. (Great teacher thank you gift)

I have also organised some AMAZING events during the month including lots of champagne shopping, photography workshops, mini mindspa's, craft sessions, teacher appreciation gift ideas and sooooo much more.

Check out the Calendar of events below:



If you would like to come to any or all of the events just send me a quick email amanda@mylittletable.com.au I'd love to meet you :)

Here are a few snap shots of my little store so far.

















A very big thank you to the gorgeous and talented Megan Bennet from Megan Bennett Photography for taking the most amazing photos.

I will try a post a few times while I am here. I am having so much fun.
(Sigh) I love my job!



No comments:

Post a Comment