Friday, November 30, 2012

Little Princesses - Wish list for Santa

I feel that this gift guide could perhaps be the easiest of all for me.

My darling Isabella is many things... A prima ballerina, fairy princess, rock star, diva, stunt woman, gymnast, acrobat and everything in between.

With this in mind here are my top 10 picks for little Princesses this year.


Tahlia Fedora Hat

RRP $30.00
I bought this hat as a birthday present but now I just love it and want to keep it for me. Sooo pretty.


Milly Tier Dress Rose

RRP $29.00
I bought a Kaftan from this beautiful shop at the markets on the weekend. You must pop over to her website and check it out!


Tiger Tribe Vintage Tin Tea Set

RRP $34.95
A must have for every little princess.


Little Puggle Craft Boxes

From ₤12.95/month + delivery
Now this is a UK company but I had to include it because I just LOVE the concept.
Little Puggle make craft packs for children. BUT they offer a subscription so you can have one puggle box delivered in the post to your child every month. The kit is all inclusive ready to just create. No extra's to buy and no excuses. This company DOES deliver to Australia from ₤11for postage. 
I haven't found an Aussie company who does this but if you find one PLEASE let me know.



Pure Poppets Natural Facepaint and Makeup

$9.95
My mum won a competition with this company. Since trying this product on Bella, we just can't get enough. It's fun, pretty, cheap and safe!!!
Great stocking filler too!


Lil Fairy Door

$36.00
This year my two special little nieces are getting this for Christmas for their bedroom. So pretty and imaginative. Just think about all the sweet dreams they will have after saying goodnight to the fairies.


Rosebud Collection from Kids Central

$35.00
The Rosebud Collection is wonderful. There is a Playgroup, a cafe, a florist, a playground and a village shop. Hours and hours of imaginative play to be had here. Just warning you there are small pieces though, so keep clear of babies and cheeky younger siblings.


Seedling - Make your own designer tutu

$47.31
This is one of my most favourite brands. How happy was I when they came up with this little activity.


Disney Movies



Your local Kmart/BigW will stock these titles. From $25 each
Christmas can be full on for little ones, so it's nice to have a quiet activity to put on to calm everyone and allow some R & R.
Cinderella is the latest movie out of the Disney Vault and Tinkerbell - The Secret of the Wings has just been released on DVD just in time for Christmas.


My Little Table Designs - Tablecloth of course

$35
I just thought I'd squeeze this one in on the end. Great for Tea Parties with friends or just with your mummy and dolly.

I hope you find this helpful. Please email me if you need more information on any of the above.
The next post with be for the boys.

xxx
Amanda











No comments:

Post a Comment