Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Up coming market

My Little Table Launch

Just a quick note to let you know that I will be launching my business this weekend! (take a breath) at Avalon Market Day.
I will be located in Dunbar Park so pop by and say hello.

Stock for sale on the day:
Round tablecloths from the My Little Tea Party range.
Long rectangle tablecloths from the Dessert Table range.
Some pretty little fabric bags that can be used for Kindy sheets, ballet clothes, library books, lego, toys, marbles, out for dinner activities, an overnight bag, a quick nappy change and the list goes on...
Some gorgeous little Santa sacks just in time for Christmas
And some cute little hair bands if I'm lucky.



My website is also on it's way so keep an eye out for that post.

Don't forget to stop by to say hello on Saturday. I always love a chat
xx
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment